Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to the future!!! Stuff Yella actually does - October Edition

There was a plan, once upon a time, to blog and blog a lot. This plan never came to fruition. There are many reasons why, none of which are remotely entertaining, but the stupid app that I use to blog stopped working so that posed the biggest problem. Also that whole "having a baby" thing probably didn't help. Those suckers are a time-suck. So, here's a blog I wrote, attempted to publish and then was deceived by technology. I couldn't let it go to waste. That goes against reduce, reuse, recycle mantra. I'll write a new blog one day. I'm pretty sure I'll need something to do when I'm an Empty Nester. Close your eyes and imagine yourself in a simpler, less complicated time, a time when Kim Kardashian was still married. Let this magical blog whisk you away.....wheeeeee!


Totally janking this pie chart idea from Beth at Suburban Matron to help explain how productive my life is. That about sums it up. Also, this marks the beginning of me blogging daily for at least a month. Well, let's say until Thanksgiving, because let's be honest, I'm going to be so full of fried turkey that I wont be blogging unless some sort of dessert is being held hostage and the ransom is blogging. There will most likely be lots of interesting things to blog about in the next month. Grocery shopping. Wind in Vegas. Putting the baby down for a nap. Sweet. So, get excited you crazy kids (I'm quite aware that there are no kids, crazy or otherwise, reading this, just as there are no adults reading this. Ahhhh...narcissistic indulgent blog, I love you). Just think. The next time I go a day without blogging there will be turkey frying in a huge pot of oil in my backyard. Yay Pilgrims!

No comments:

Post a Comment