Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun Facts For the Fourth


Because it's the fourth.
And because I'm blogging everyday, so...

1. This is the second time I've written this blog because I didn't save it, like a moron. And now I feel like it's back in the day before auto-save and you had to, like, constantly save your shit.

2. There are no little plastic luchadors for sale in the US. Evidently the adorable little luchadores I am seeing all over Pinterest are full of poison and are not suitable for sale here, BUT you can pick them up in Mexico and the UK. Ponder.

3. Speaking of Pinterest, I have a Shameful Secret Obsessions board, which also includes things that freak me out. Peruse at your leisure and we'll compare notes in a later blog.

4. My husband loves this video clip and says, "Gurrrl please" at least once a day. There is also an almost two year old who says this as well. BEST. PARENTS. EVAAAAR.

5. I sold something on eBay today to someone in the Netherlands. So that's more trouble than it's worth.

6. There's something happening in the world, like, Vampire Lift or something? I heard about it via my mother, via her Botox...err, I mean facial...person, and it's something about injecting your own blood somewhere else, like, on your face? Is this going to be a thing?

7. There is an advanced copy of The Hobbit in my possession at this very moment, but it SHOULD be an advanced copy of the first few episodes of Games of Thrones! What good are Hollywood hookups if they can't get it right?!?! Also, I'm extremely ungrateful.

8. I know what happens on the last episode of season 3 of Downton Abbey, because in addition to being ungrateful, I'm also impatient (what a gem, right?) and so I bought the TV pass on Amazon Instant Video.

9. When does Grand Theft Auto 5 come out? Okay, not a fact, but when?

10. The Fun Facts For the Fourth is totally for naught, because its now the Fifth. Sad trombone.

Bloggin' daily, folks. The thrills just keep coming.

Any fun facts for you on the Fourth, or Fifth I guess?


2 comments:

  1. This makes me happpppy. I like the clip. Almost as good as sweet Brown. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS-OcNtSWo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Brown is just...incredible.
      When I rush Carter out of the house and put is shoes on there is often a, "I didn't grab my shoes or nothing, Jesus".

      Delete