Thursday, April 4, 2013

How 'bout eggs?


'Member that one time my camera held my delicious eggs hostage and I had to negotiate with it to get them in my blog and I was all,

"we don't negotiate with cameras",

and it was all, "then say goodbye to your precious eggs",

and I was like, "what the fuck am I doing talking to a camera?"

No?

Oh, ok. Well, anyways, here they are in their delicious glory of last week. I miss them already, even though I never sampled their glory.
Fine! One! I had one and gained a pound. Are you happy?



They were so pretty. And delicious. We need another reason to celebrate with eggs. Ovulation party? Coop unveiling? Ok, I'll keep trying. To refresh your memory, this is a variation of this recipe that I saw on Pinterest that I decided to make super festive for the egg appropriate holiday. Make 'em. You don't even have to put all that much effort into them. Make balls, dip in chocolate, done. Gain a pound...or nine. Totally worth it.






Please excuse the crap photos. It was dark by the time I got around to taking pictures, because of course it was, it took all day. Also, my camera is a jerk along with being a shitty negotiator. It definitely has nothing to do with my inferior amateur faux-tog skills, so don't think about that as a reason they look like...

...HEY look over there!

Catching up with the doing of things, so more posts of "stuff" to come. Luchadors, unicorns, easter. You know, stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment